Donnerstag, 12. August 2010

AW Favourites Part 1 - Marchesa

This season Marchesa show was one of the rare collection where I would actually want every single outfit. It was perfect. It was feminin, yet grungy, dark and strong. Ruffles and ornaments everywhere you look, and yet the outfits didnt look over the top. Once again this makes me wonder...should I actually set up a Marchesa dress saving account? I mean, if u check out the bridal collection for fall 2010 it is just stunning and you cannot tell me that this wouldnt be a good investment. or could you?!
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.