Freitag, 6. August 2010

blogging again

I have started several blogs before, but due to my workschedule I never really had time to stay on top of it. I am gonna stick with it this time round though.

I am gonna write about fashion in general and my own style as well. I like to keep an eye on whats happening in the world of fashion since I work in the Fashion industry myself and always had a passion for it. My own style is hard to describe. I wouldn't say I have a signature style. I like to always go with trends, but I don't do everything. I love dressing smart and feminin, though i leave that to the times when I am working. A look at my wardrobe shows..I have absolutly everything....but a closer look reveals a slight dominating colour...Black. When I dress down it usually involves jeans..lots of black, wide tees , black tights , boots..brogues...etc...If I had to pick out my favourite style..its kinda punk..goth..rock..grunge...glam...haha...i have no idea how to  describe it...basically..i like it dark and grungy.( I am in no way a goth!!!!)
I am someone who likes to reinvent so you will see that I change my style quite often. It is something I need to do every now and then.

I love shoes...all shoes..though you wont see me wearing high heels very often. I am tall as it is..high heels make me look weird, so unless I am on a night out, you will always see me wearing flats.  Unfortunatly I still loves heels, esp. wedges..i adore wedges, and i will buy them all....although i will hardly ever wear them. Its a pure addiction. At least I know i have them in case I ever decide to wear them :)

 I am such a woman!


This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.