Sonntag, 29. August 2010

drew in NYLON

This August we  were able to see Drew Barrymore in a Denim inspired issue of NYLON magazine. And...she presented yet another new hairstyle and I LOVE IT!
Ok , it is an onvious trend at the moment..dark roots and light ends, but its just so pretty and it looks incredibly good on her. I have always been a fan of Drew, also because some people say i look a little bit like her ( its the big eyes and the tiny mouth me thinks..), and I absolutly wish I had hair like this right now, but hey, two more years and I will actually have the length...damn ! I could go for the easy option and just stick some extensions in there , but personally i think that its never the same. Its a totally different feeling when you know its your real hair. And having long beautiful hair ( your own) you just HAVE to feel beautiful! Myself...I am far away from that. i just managed to get it to my shoulders  and I said goodbye to bleach-blonde and have a natural dark blonde tone which i love. Now its just up to my hair to GROW and up to me to keep far away from any scissors.
I have to add, I  always find drew style great. She is very laid back when it comes to oufits. Shes got that IdontcarebutIfeelcomfortable-Look, but when it comes to events she will always sparkle in gowns that make us envy her even more.
Nevermind, tomorrow i am gonna wear my hair open, put on some skinnies, a printed Tee, a check Shirt and a leather jacket and wear my new military boots, Drew-Style!!!!
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.