Montag, 23. August 2010

mission stupid starts

not the best start I could have asked for. I didnt get any sleep last night, because I was feeling sick and  my heart was racing. Surprisingly I still made it to work today and thanks to the distraction there I feel much better now ( realllly tired though)

weight
60 kg / 132.3 lb
2nd day
59.1 kg / 130.3 lb
3rd day
59.1 kg / 130.3 lb  ( had chocolate...grrr)
4th day
58.7 kg / 129.4 lb really, this is impossible..i am getting frustrated , angry and aggressive...
5th day
58.7 kg / 129.4 lb  is there is a pattern here i would be 58.3 kg tomorrow lol (if only)
6th day

7th day

8th day
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.