Sonntag, 22. August 2010

mission stupid

after going a little bit over the top for the last weeks and stuffing my face with everything I could possibly get in my hands it is time to take drastic measures.
To make it more interesting and challenging I am gonna make it a mission. So I did some research and found out that I have the height of a model, BUT the average weight of a model is about 110lb, so about 49 kg!!!
How about that?
I am about 10 kg over that...most shocking! haha
Is it actually possible to get to such a weight when ur 5'8? To be honest, I do not think I can go half the way.The lowest  ever got to was 127lb. Anyway, a good reason to start working on my shape and a good experiment too. Since i am just a normal human being I am gonna start with stuffing my face tonight....obvieously diets always start the NEXT day.
Since I have a very hard, demanding job, I absolutly need to eat something though. I am currently thinking of foods that would fill me up, are healthy and low in calories, but can still give me energy..is there such a thing??
I think fruit and veg is always a safe bet, maybe a yoghurt here and there, although dairy food  shall be avoided most of the time, same as carbs. I will stick to fish and  grilled  fat-free meat for meals and overall.....that should do the job.
To be quite honest with you...I might not last more than a few hours, but we shall see.

This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.