Sonntag, 8. August 2010

new jewellery , shoes and bag!!!!

my trip to england was full of success. Here are some of my conquests:
shoes - PRIMARK
brogues - PRIMARK
It must be my 7th pair of brogues, but I just couldnt resist. I do loves broques so much. I just cannot have enough!

bag - RIVER ISLAND
brooches - owl and squirrel - MISS SELFRIDGE , mouse - PRIMARK
I have a thing for owls now..i blame my sister, she started it.........grr
necklace - PRIMARK
I have been looking for a big statement necklace for ages without any success. Until I found this one. Ok, it is very heavy but it is so big, chunky and cool that its my new favourite piece (for a bargain prize of 5 pounds!)

necklaces left to right - PRIMARK, TOPSHOP, PRIMARK
As i said. i love owls and cameos are just an all time classic!!


earrings top to botton - PRIMARK, TOPSHOP, ACCESSORIZE
I know they might look old-fashioned, but I just have a thing for classic pieces like that. They look very chic and smart.
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.