Donnerstag, 19. August 2010

Olivia goes Jewellery Designer

It was of course just a matter of time and now it happenend. With Jewellery Designer Roberta Freymann at her side, Olivia Palermo has just launched her first Jewellery Collection. 
Her first work consicts mainly of bib necklaces. Now, I dont know about you...but i have known Olivia as a very stylish woman, who always finds the perfect accessory for an outfit and I did think that bib nacklaces were so last year....Am i wrong..am I missing  something. I was a little bit dissappointed because i had expected more. Statement necklaces is what I wanted, but I just wasnt thinking of bibs. Dont get me wrong, I do own bib necklaces myself, but, hey...I can  sit down and make my own within a few minuted and I am sure it will look 100% like these ones:
When it comes to stars becoming jewellery designers i am definatly more a fan of House of Harlow 1960 by Nicole Richie. The label gives me a range of designs and products with a very clean geometric design. I think it looks funky, yet very smart and sophisticated with lovely chosen colours.


This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.