Samstag, 7. August 2010

out of my budget

I have come to terms with the fact that I will never be able to afford designer clothes, shoes  or anything. Mostly because the High Street can offer me almost everything much cheaper. But then..you get the odd love at first sight ...and you know exactly that you will never have it...and  there wont ever be anything slightly similar to it, that you can afford. Its pure unfulfilled love.....and it will break you heart. Today my heart was broken by these louboutin heels....and since they come in two  lovely  colours, my heart was broken twice as much.
 I might cry myself to sleep tonight.
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.