Freitag, 6. August 2010

the owls come out at night











top - TOPSHOP
Jewellery - TOPSHOP + PRIMARK


Every now and then i get to go over to England for a bit and I use this time wisely....Of course I go shopping. Over here in Germany there is a definate lack of good shops. So last week I was browsing through Topshop, River Island etc to feed my fashion lust.
My Owltop from Topshop is my new favourite piece in my wardrobe....just...amazing....i want to wear it every day. Unfortunatly it isnt really made for work...damn! 
I have to say I am thankful for online shopping which allows me to shop at TOPSHOP or asos.com anytime but I am sure you agree with me: it is not the same.
So I got back yesterday with a full suitcase and a heart of joy....yes...for now..I am almost satisfied. My trip to England  of course had to lead into Primark too. Although I buy things in Germany from Primark almost every day, the stock is completely different in England...its sooooo much better!!!!
To be fair....I ended up spending quite a bit...BUT..i got loads for it..in the end..I am quite a bargain hunter to say the least. xx
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.