Sonntag, 15. August 2010

project - dressMAKING

It has been more than 2 years since I last used a sewing machine but I am determined to start sewing again. I not a genious when it comes to using a sewing machine but I am trying to teach myself  bit by bit. Today was full of success. I made a dress. Probably the easiest way ever, but I am very happy with the outcome and even if you look closer, the quality could have been much worse. Go me!I am already thinking about a new peoject, something easy like a simple skirt maybe.
I have also found an awesome book. It is basically for stupid people like me  who need some visual aid when trying to learn how to sew. This book is my bible right now !!!
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.