Mittwoch, 18. August 2010

Zara Online shop....

not long now until Zara is launching an Online Shop. I am filled with fear and excitement at the same time. I indulge in some Zara shopping maybe once a month and that is all I can really afford, but having the option soon to access the 'shop' so easily....it can seal the fate of my bank account. Oh dear, it is hard enough to resist topshop and asos every day when I get new emails showing me their lovely new lines, but zara as well??? help oh dear god, either free me from the internet ( please do not) or even better, give me some more money!!!

This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.