Freitag, 3. September 2010

my weeks shopping

I did  get my fashion fix this week with some on-trend velvet pieces  and some  oversized Shirts. I have to say that H&M is probably my favoutitr shop when it comes to basics and its cheap enough anyway. I also had a look at the new Zara Online Shop. Its pretty ok but i guess I prefer going into the actual store. Also, they have nowhere near as much stuff online than they have in the shops.
shoes , skirts  and dresses - Primark
printed Tee - Mango
basic vest and oversized tees - H&M
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.