Mittwoch, 15. September 2010

new jewellery ..again

So today I had a day off and what else would i do, other than shopping?!
 I am lucky enough to have an accessorize in my city  ( they are still very rare in Germany). so I did grap yet enouther scissor necklace. I do already have a tiny one, but this one is muuuch bigger and I just love it. My new favourite though is this really cute globe necklace. My boyfriend loves everything about maps and globes so this necklace is does always remind me of him as well :p
 I also got some earrings and stuff and clothes which I will blog about tomorrow. Its ratehr late and I am making Brownie Muffins..yummy.







This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.