Montag, 6. September 2010

seriously?

just how sexy is Miranda Kerr?! When I saw the mst recent editorial in italian Vogue, I was speechless by how stunning she looks. Usually I am not overwhelmed by her, but this spread changed it all. It was a 3D spread, thts why the pictures on here look a little weird and blurred.
She bared a lot in this shoot but she can totally afford to. If I looked like her I would probably shoot half naked all the time. Usually  I would be jealous of miranda  but now I am jealous of orlando I think :p



This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.