Dienstag, 21. September 2010

style inspiration

one of my favourite style inspration comes from the olsen twins. I know it gets kinda boring because everyone says it , but its just true. My favourite is ashley. Her style seems to be more mature, chic and  smart , which I really like about her.
I am sure I dont have to mention the fact, that their hair is so perfect!!!
They are exactly the same age as me, so I secretly always feel  like I have to try hard to be like them. I am not talking about  money and fame (lol).....more about style, hair, bla bla bla.....absolutly ridicilous. Nevermind, here some nice pictures and some examples of their current  elisabeth&james collection.
A few words to their collection: Very nice pieces, Very classic and basic, which makes it easy for me to copy ...meaning I can get the same for much cheaper and get the same effect muuhahahahahaha


This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.