Dienstag, 21. September 2010

watch problem

I never really had a good watch and I have been thinking about investing in a good watch for a few years now. Unfortunatly I had to realise that choosing a watch is quite tricky. I am gonna wear it almost everyday and it really need to be quite versatile when it comes to outfits. The first question is: silver or gold? or plastic even??
I am not sure how much i wanna spend either. I think my absolute maximum would be 200 € which should be enough to get a good quality watch.
Here are some watches I really like....just to make my choice even more difficult!


fossil

casio


 
guess
guess
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.