Montag, 25. Oktober 2010

graffiti nails!!!

So  the current german InStyle features the new hype of graffiti nails...great idea, so I tried it out today. i bought the normal base coat in white and the graffiti nail top in masterpeice pink. I thought it was a good combo.
My opinion: Its oooo damn easy to do, the colours are very intense and i really really liek the outcome. The pictures are very bad quality so you cant really see how great it looks. I am def a fan and might even get some more colour combos. Its very bumpy, but when you put another clear coat on top its all  good.
I can recommend and you should check it out. makes a change from normal one unicoloured nails!! :)







This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.