Samstag, 30. Oktober 2010

yayy new stuff!








finally after definitely toooo much waiting my order arrived today. Skinglow, a nice lip marker ( I am not a lipstick person, but this is a cool idea, its like taking a  normal pen  and it doesnt come off so quickly either  yayy)
also got a new hat yayy and  the bist bit of the purchase: the ring! I LOOOOOVE IT. I am thinking twice before ordering at topshop again though because I had to wait a month before it did actually get here and  the staff on the customer helpdesk was no help whatsoever.Not impressed !!!
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.