Donnerstag, 11. November 2010

THE BLONDS WOMEN SS 2011


the BLONDS!!! still one of my favourite design labels!!! The new show didnt vow me as much as the last one but its still stunning. personal favourites are the pearl dress ( hello gaga!) and the half-dress-half-swimsuit-pieces. Glitter deluxe i guess adn yet again I wish I could get my hands on just one small piece of it. Half of the pieces are very masculine inspired the rest seems to be swimsuit/bikini - like. A random mixture but weird combinations like that are not very surprising for the design duo. i like!







This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.