Donnerstag, 18. November 2010

peter pan obsession

Everyone is obsessed with Peter Pan collars at the moment and to be honest, so am I! Its cute but smart, playful but chic. I love! Now I am still deciding what to get..we have some nice peter pan collar blouses at work but I am actually thinking of getting a dress. the black and white asos dress is my favourite at the moment. Maybe a bit boring for some but i like the simplicity and I could  wear it casually and dress it up if i want to.
Let the online shopping begin!!


asos

asos

topshop

nasty gal
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.