Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2011

golden globe stunners

Yes, we saw a few disasters, but the red carpet wouldnt be the red carpet without the occasional fashion faux pas. Anyway, I picked out some of my favourites of this years golden globe awards and I hope you like them too?!


I got used to seeing Leighton Meester in weird, non-matching outfits which made me shake my head every time, but.. hey!..she showed a completely different side here: I think she looks absolutely stunning, almost angelic in this Burberry/ Jimmy Choo combo. Def one of my favoutite outfits and I am so so glad, that she didnt add a chunky belt or a  colourful necklace and the usual crazy boots. This is perfect!

63073881

Pair one of my favourite designers with one of my most beloved shoes and you will egt an outfit that is so good....its almost so good that its bad again. Anyway, Marschesa dress, a total ball gown that screams 'look at me'...but not in a bad way. It is gourgeous, cute and fierce at the same time. Remember one of my first posts about the studded louboutins?? Well,Olivia Wilde took them away from me.....

63073127

Like a pink cupcake. This oscar de la Renta dress is so beautiful, i wanna eat it!!!
The colour is perfect, the matching lipstick is perfect, the hair is perfect. Uhh..and how cool is the turquoise ring with it?!
Lea Michele

This Dress from Jenny Packham combined with a new fringe makes Sandra Bullock look 20 years younger. It makes her  look so fresh and young, much better than all the overloaded, dramatic dresses we see everywhere these days. I actually wouldnt mind that as a wedding dress ;P

63074040

Hmm..I am not sure about this one. Simple but nice. But I know that Eva is tiny, and I wonder what the dress looked like live on the carpet. Was she drowning in it? There is no doubt that this Zac Posen dress is very elegant, but Eva is looking like she has to attend an expensive funeral.

63076611




This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.