Sonntag, 30. Januar 2011

most comfy piece in my wardrobe ever


cardigan - asos
vest - H&M
skirt, boots and birdcage necklace - primark
 sanduhr necklace - topshop

I love this cardigan so much. Its so pretty and warm. With it not being so cold anymore I can finally go out and wear it more often without having to put a chunky coat on. As you can see, I still havnt fixed my hair...think I have to wait a little longer or else It'll be so damaged.....I wont have any left. :S
Today is just a lazy day. not doing much at all. Catching up on some Vampire Diaries ....yummy.. :p
I am actually quite happy at the moment. Not really sure why, but life is ok at the moment and I kinda think that it will get even better through the course of the next year or 2.
In 2 weeks I am gonna be in london shopping again just for a day and then in March I am going to ome for a week with my boyfriend. Good things to look forward to at the moment...maybe thats why I feel happy?!


IMG_5620

IMG_5630

IMG_5635
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.