Samstag, 1. Januar 2011

pre xmas london trip



 
Just before Christmas I did a quick one day trip to london to do some shopping and meet my best friend naomi. It was short and damn cold, but still absolutely awesome. Idid of course sped way too much momey but these trips are always so worth it. Afterall the shopping opportunities in England are so much better than in Germany. I just get bored of Germany if I am honest and one day I will probably return to England...We shall see......Not just yet. Soon there shall be another London trip!!!!! :)

100_4876
100_4863
100_4862
100_4851
100_4849
100_4873
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.