Sonntag, 2. Januar 2011

small quick topshop order

I am bored and what do I do when I am bored? I shop online. This one is just small ( I have been good!)
The make up I added because it was only a quid, so what?!

I LOOOOOVE the shoes.
You might have realised that I am a fan of brogues and this obsession which has started quite a while back just doesnt seem to end. So this pair is gonna be the latest addition woopwoop!

I have been very much dissappointed with tophop international delivery and I never wanted to use it again, because quite frankly, 3-12 days have turned into almost 1 1/2 months!!! At asos they apologise and refund the delivery charge after not even 2 weeks, but topshop wasnt even able to give me any information when i called them up 3 times. Well, I wonder wether it is gonna be any different this time, an if it isnt, that will most  certainly be my last order.

19S05YNAV_large
20E08WYLW_normal
42M37YBLK_3_large
42M37YBLK_normal
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.