Donnerstag, 24. März 2011

ROMA






Rome was beautiful, but right now I am so ill...I cannot get myself to leave the bed. I ache badly. Why is it that holidays leave you almost more stressed than you have been before. I have not been that ill in years. In fact I cannot remember the last time I have been sick enough to stay home. I am definately not a fan. The feeling of being so useless... If I have to stay at home I should at least be able to do some useful things, like..unpacking, washing, cleaning etc, but the reality is, that I can't move.
Anyway, by monday I will hopefully be ok and everything will be back to normal. Meanwhile...I will at least have lots of time for posting :)

And one good thing: That illness made me lose 4 pounds already !!!! :))) yyyyaayyyy
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.