Samstag, 16. April 2011

H&M, l'oreal and some blonde...

I bought this beautiful peachy kimono blazer at H&M this week. Its pretty and comfy and  to be honest..it was at first a little bit oo much money for me (50 euro) but now I've got it I know that it was totally worth it. I do have a lot of proper business blazers  so this one briongs a bit of a change, something more casual with a little bit of colour! They do have it in different colours as well! hmmm.. :)





 beautiful H&M rings 4.95 each and sunglassen :)) The rings are huge, pure statement rings!


In a magazine i did read about l'oreal studio secrets univeral Make up with auto-adjustable pigments.
Basically it is a bit of a primer (grey at first) which gets colours as soon as u apply it to ur skin and adapts to your skin tone......so they say.
Anyway, its availbale  for fair skin tones and darker skin tones.
Now, I am very very pale so I any make up I buy is always too dark ( looking forward to being in england again so I can get some dainty doll make up by nicola roberts , made for fair skin tones only!!)

But this loreal product totally disappointed me. As soon as i put it on my face the light grey make up turned dark...waaaaayyyy too dark ...how is that made for fair skintones? And where the f*** does it adjust to your skin colour??? Maybe I am just too pale for products like that and maybe someone else had better luck than that.


And as announced I will go blonder again very soon with schwarzkopf brillance for cool blondes.
I used them before and am very happy with them. There is nothing I hate more than yellow looking blonde hair!

This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.