Freitag, 6. Mai 2011

my model debut :p

Whilst being in england for the past week I had the fantastic opportunity to model for some friends/ fashion students/ photography students and their final collections. I was scared at first because I have never done it before in a professional way but in the end it was an absolute blast. With a hair and make up artist as well as a stylist on board it was loads of fun and I wish I could do it again. Modeling is a dream i always had..but  when ur an insecure person you kinda put that dream were u think it belongs...in the bin.
I was glad I had the opportunity to do that and I hope I did not dissappoint anyone involved :P

I cannot wait to see the final pics!!
Here are some Behind-the scenes-shots!!!
















please do not copy..repost or do anthing else with these pictures!!
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.