Sonntag, 8. Mai 2011

satchel crazy



Who would not like to be able to afford some of the satchels of the cambridge satchel company?!
Ok, I could afford it...but I am not the kind of person (yet) who spends over 100€ on a bag.
I am a bargain person through and through.





cheaper version from urban outfitters

I have to say, my favourite ones are the neon coloured satchels! Perfect for this summer trends!!!

I have found myself a much cheaper options for the meantime:
bright yellow and brown and only about 9€!!

Happy times!!
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.