Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011

quick sale shop

Geld ist da. Zeit zum Shoppen.Heute nur ein kleiner Shop, da ich schon wieder eine Menge Geld beim Zahnarzt gelassen hab. :((
Ich liebe Sale bei Accessorize und hab deswegen da gleich als erstes zugeschlagen. Dann noch eine Hose von Zara...perfekt fuer die Arbeit und einen tollen langen Rock den ihr spaeter zu sehen bekommt ;)

Money is in.Time to shop. It was only a small shop today since I already left a good amount at the dentist today. Sad times. :(
I got some nice things from accessorize, including a necklace I have wanted for ages ( again...it was worth waiting ), also some trousers from Zara and a lovely maxi skirt which I am gonna post later ;)


This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.