Freitag, 1. Juli 2011

a heart for blouses

Hab heute ENDLICH meine asos sale lieferung bekommen. Eine schicke Uhr fuer 17 euro und eine neue Bluse fuer 23 Euro. Sehr gluecklich mit den Artikeln. Morgen geh ich erstmal und lass mir die Uhr kleiner machen damit sie mir nicht vom Arm rutscht.

schoenes Wochenende!

I finally received my asos sale delivery today! A watch  and a new blouse! I am very happy with them although as usual I have to go get get the watch done smaller. No big deal. have a nice Weekend everyone!!






blouse - asos
studded jacket - zara
leaf necklace and earrings - accessorize
skinny sateen pants - H&M

This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.