Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011

sale and bobby

I am slowly starting to post things on my sale things. If you wanna purchase anything please email me :)
I am not sure wether to suggest prices or if its better to let you suggest the prices..whatever you think is best guys.

I have recently been recommended the Bobby Brown make up for my pale skin. It has been a nightmare finding make up light enough for my skin! So I finally got myself a 40 Euro foundation to replace my cheaper mac foundation. But it was totally worth it. i have never been so happy. The shade 0 porcelain matches my natural teint perfectly so that I dont even have to put on that much make up anymore. I can totally recommend it!
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.