Sonntag, 31. Juli 2011

suit up !


I love suits..I love dressing smart! But what I really hate is cheap standard cut suits with bad fit, and straight leg trousers and very badly tailored blazers. I do not think though that a nice smart outfit has to be expensive. The one thing that is really important to me is to look smart, but still fashionable.Unless you want to mix and match its always gonne be very difficult to find affordable , fashionable and well fitted matching suit. My best and only choice here is usually Zara. But I more of a mix and match person.
My favourite pieces in my warderobe are Blazers. Its like an addiction. It started of a few years back when dressing smart had to become a daily routine ( me usually being the scruffy punk/rock chick with cheans, leather boots and leather jacket etc) Blazers are the best all day piece; on or off work. I have over 50 by now and I just absolutely want and need all possible colours and prints .
Back to suits..
Anyway, the fact that a lot of designers featured suits in their fall rtw collections gives me hope that this upcoming season the stores will have great selections of them too.
I would love to have a new suit..with skinny tight trousers please and a damn well long tailored blazer.A girl can dream of her perfect suit and I am sure one day, yea...one day I am gonna find one.

JASON WU






DOLCE AND GABBANA



This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.