Samstag, 23. Juli 2011

vorfreude

tomorrow its my birthday!! yayy. 25 years old....a quarter of a century woop woop. Good age to stop at I think...if only. My boyfriend took me out shopping today. Its so great letting him pay muuhaha, I got myself some great things which i am gonna post later. First, what I wore today. my new pleated Midi skirt in a lovely rust colour from primark. Combined with an H&M tank top. the flask necklace is from pieces...really cute. I stopped by to see how far they are with opening the urban outfitters in FFM......and am dissappointed. Not much happening. I cannot wait to them to open up the store. Im getting sick of travelling to London just to shop. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE shopping in london, but It would be better for my bank account if didnt have to go that far just to get awesome clothes :((

Of course there is always online shopping which i do ......extensivly, but its not a great experience compared to ACTUAL shopping.


This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.