Samstag, 13. August 2011

back to black






jeans and batwing knitted top - H&M
boots, earrings and vest - Primark

I am feeling a bit better these days but am still in pain and need several painkillers a day.
Just one week left and I am gonna be on holiday!! I cannot tell you how much I have been looking forward to this. I need a holiday so desperately.
I am gonna go home to Berlin and see my family and friends. Some of them I havnt seem for like 2 years!!
Then when we come bk I ma going to see yellowcard live  and  we have to days holiday left in FFM before we have to go back to work. I have been in town today and the shopfitting for the nw urban outfitters in Frankfurt is finally taking shape. Just wish theyd work a lil bit faster...damn it.

On wednesday I have a hairdresser appointment ( havnt had one in ....2 years I think). no cut, just new colour!!!
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.