Sonntag, 14. August 2011

do I have to define myself by one style only?

I have been asking myself that same question since i was like....14 I guess. Do I need to have a certain style? A signature style? Am I a rock chick? Am I a smart dresser? Am I an alternative dresser...a vintage girl.....what am I?
 Today I am  the casual girl and tomorrow I will brush up in my business outfit. On my day off I might switch to one of my tea dresses and walk through town in  a vintage inspired look. Sometimes I envy people who have founf THEIR unique style. Whatever they are wearing , they make it their own with their very own individual take on it. I am not that kind of girl.
Everyday I can be a completely different person ( maybe thats also due to my obsession about change. Since I was a child I felt the need of change constantly. First it began my rearranging my bedroom every week, movin furniture around and sleeping on the sofa every now and then. Later I expressed it my changing my hair colour every few month ( by now I have had the following colours: blonde, browm, black, red, ginger, nighlights....in blonde, pink, blue, orange, green....), All i can say is...my poor hair!

These days its most expressed by my clothes ( although my hair still has to suffer every now and then)
But is it a bad thing?
Yea, Id like to have found MY style, but I dont think its ever going to happen. I just like too many different styles of dressing and I like to find something new inside me that some clothes bring out in me.
I can be a little bit of a fashion victim, falling for the usual trends but then again I am sometimes too shy to stand out and hide in my comfort zone.
 Have you found your style or do you feel like myself?
What is better?
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.