Montag, 8. August 2011

for a ride?

I finally received my asos order and have now a super cool new outfit!
The belt is just awesome and I had some customers at work come up to me today and ask where I got it from.
9 days left until I get my hair done  yayy!!
I spend my Sunday at the hospital because I was in so much pain. Unfortunately they couldnt do anything for me :(
Today I was so desperate I went back to the dentist and they took a nerve out of mu tooth...fingers crossed things will  get better now.



dress and belt - asos
kleid und harnischguertel - asos
blazer - H&M
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.