Donnerstag, 4. August 2011

a story of pain


I am not blogging much at the moment because I am in complete agony. I have had  some unbearable pain in my jaw for the last few months. Due to that pain I am constantly on painkillers because I couldnt survive the  day without them. I have been at the dentist about 20 times since then and nothing unusual was found. I had my ears  and nose checked  as well...nothing. Tomorrow I will have  a bloodtest done and later in the afternoon I am gonna have a CT done....scary stuff.. I also have to see a neurologist...even more scary. I have done some research and it doesnt look good. No matter know bad it is..I just want to find out WHAT is causing the pain. I cannot work properly, I cant sleep...I cant eat properly. I could cry all day and I am not sure how to sope with it anymore. Its a pain I never experienced before. My whole right jaw it in agony and pulsating. I hope that this is ending soon cause due to all the painkillers I have been taking over the past 3 months I always feel dizzy and am shaking. My head doesnt seem clear anymore and I cannot concentrate at work.....




my favourite flowers
 

cameo and teacan necklace


necklaces....lots of necklaces

mousi :) shes so cute
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.