Mittwoch, 21. September 2011

joining the ombre girls

yea, I finally finally finally did it....and learned a few things:


1. ombre hair is not suited for straight hair..waves or texture are perfect
2. much easier to do when your hair is already dark and you just have to do the ends. I was blonde and had to darken my hair first and then  bleach the ends...messy, difficult and obviously not perfect
3. although I am happy with it, I wouldnt do it again. a lot can go wrong and a  hairdresser is still the best option


I wanted a quite big contrast and thats what I got. The downside is that I have got some blonde and brown patches and that the gradiation from dark to blonde isnt very even so I have to make sure my hair is styled every morning in curls or something.

before;







result:


This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.