Freitag, 28. Oktober 2011

Glossy Box Nr 4

Yesterday I received my 4th GlossyBox. i have to say, in the beginning I just wanted to give it a try and didnt think I would stick to paying 10 Euro a month for a box. BUT  I have gotten used to my monthly box of surprises and cant imagine not getting it. Some are better than others, but for 10 Euro I like a nice surpise every now and then. This month the GlossyBox came a little Halloween themed which was a nice change.
The products are ok, we shall see....




1. OPI Nail Lacquer (like!)
2.Kaloderma age balance Day cream
3. Eau Thermale Thermalwasser for sensible skin ( I like!)
4.Misslyn sweet lips
5.Moroccanoil

This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.