Freitag, 28. Oktober 2011

Topshop, Primark etc

Leigh SuperSoft Skinny - Topshop
boots and leopard snood - Primark
Colour Block jumper and Coat - H&M

Oh my, how ginger does my hair look????
( fixing required as soon as possible)



My new absolute favourite jeans are the Topshop Leigh Supersoft Skinny jeans. Because they are so stretchy they fit perfectly top to botton. I really like them quite tight at my ankle, because I do own a lot of ankle boots which you can only wear with superskinny jeans. One of my favourite looks I guess. hile being in scotland I bought two pairs of those jeans, one black and on burgundy. I am actually considering buying some more online...why not. Currently i am eying up the folloing pairs:


Anyway, yesterday the 5th Primark store in germany opened its doors in hannover with great success. Not long now until Saarbruecken, Berlin, Essen etc are primark-struck, too.


The new store has set a complete new standard for the interior design as you will see in the following pictures:





 
Its an unstoppable takeover :)
Although the range is a bit poor at the moment, the winter stock coming soon will be worth hitting stores again.

Myself, i am gonna take myself to IKEA today. Since i have to spend more months in dull Frankfurt I might as well make my flat a little more homely.
xx

This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.