Samstag, 12. November 2011

for everyone who likes baking


The Layer Cake Online Shop is a dream for everyone who loves baking or just decorating cakes. As you know I am a fan of cupcakes, so when I discovered the shop a few weeks back I was in heaven. Some patience is needed when you order from Europe, but its worth it. I got my first delivery this week ( all pakes soo cute in pink paper :)))) and this is what I ordered:


Xmas Cupcake kit containing xmas cupcake cases, lots of decoration and candy deco:



Alphabet chocolate shapes:


pink cases:


edible pink glitter:




suger buttons for decorating:


get shopping now :

:)

http://www.layercakeshop.com/
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.