Donnerstag, 3. November 2011

nice

Finally finallyyyyy got my blazer addicted hands on that beautiful black and white blazer from H&M. I know they pretty much do them everywhere now, but this one was a good price and nice fit. Just beautiful.
Unfortunatly I wont be able to wear it at work much as only 5 minutes in the stockroom will ruin it.

But, I also got a new pencil skirt from Zara today with Doogtooth pattern. Its quite long and tight and very very flattering indeed.
At this point a big thank y

ou to the iventor of body-blouses!! Seriously one of the best pieces in my work-warderobe. i will definatley get more of them. Usually i like my blouses oversized and long, but sometimes I like to dress real smart and nothing beats a pair of skinny trousers teamed up with a smart blouse. it used to be so annoying having to tuck that blouse in again every 5 minutes, so the Body blouse is soooosooo clever. :)


VERO MODA

Also some new jewelry:

Accessorize
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.