Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011

Back

I broke my laptop and therefor haven't been blogging at all for the last month, but now I am back. I got an iPad which is my new favourite toy at the moment and I can't seem to put it down anymore. But it also means I can blog again and I am so happyyyyy. It's Xmas in about two weeks which is scary. Not so long ago I was annoyed that everything is so xmasyyy already and now it seems like time has gone to fast. It's 2012 soon and the time of the year when you think about what uve achieved in the last 12 months. Personally, I am not sure where I stand in my life. It seems like I am at a turning point but too scared to actually make the turn. Think I am gonna do some thinking in the next few weeks and try to give myself a goal, a purpose or anything really...just a perspective. We will see how it goes. Also...I have done. Looooooot of shopping recently ( to compensate for the loss of my laptop ). So I will have to start posting outfits ASAP x x x x x
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.