Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011

dragon tattoo @ H&M

To be honest, when I saw this new range I got well excited. Its very much my style and I couldn't wait. I was disappointed though today when I went into the biggest H&M near here and saw they didn't have the range and then I went into a smaller store and they had only selected items... no sight of all the cool leather pants and jackets. very very disappointed indeed. In the end i just got myself a dark grey hoodie and some wedge plateau boots . I am very happy with my purchases but would have liked to see the full range...
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.