Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011

preppy at work and december glossybox

the december glossy box was one of the best ones so far. the body gel foam from rituals is amazing and i am def gonna buy it once ive used this one. The make up palette is huge and has got quite nice colours. i dont really wear any eye make up, but u never know.
All in all i am pretty happy and cannot wait for januarys box.

Today at work I wore my new H&M blouse with mango blazer from last year and asos shiny tie. I just love his look because its so clean and smart but also extremely fresh and fashionable.

Trying to blog from ipad is a little more difficult than expected but I think i will get used to it. x x

oh and follow me on twitter. @theblondeway
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.