Montag, 9. Januar 2012

I've got my new shoes on and everything is gonna be alright now


what a great start to a new year...i burned my face when I wanted to drink some tea ....well, my lip and chin were burned and skin came off, but apart from that..its at least healing very well and almost not visible anymore.why a doctor gave me a 4 day sick-note god knows...totally unnecessary. cant wait to back to work actually.today i finally got my new topshop shoes delivered and now i am really happy. tomorrow i am gonna try a new start to a new year. hopefully a better one.



This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.