Sonntag, 1. Januar 2012

time for the resolutions

Once again its time for some new years resolutions. I could probably just copy and paste the ones from 2011....or 2010.... or.....you get my point. I havnt made much progress so far, this I putting the pressure on this year. Here some of the usual suspects:

1. lose weight ( at least 5 kilo)


2. keep going growing your hair nice and long ( good progress last year, so just have to stick with it....go blonder as well )


3. get a kitten 


 4. perfect my cupcake baking skills


5. look like this:


6. party more






and of course the usual.....

workout more
eat healthier
bla bla bla


so good luck to me and to everyone else who is making stupid new years resolutions!!!
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.