Samstag, 2. November 2013

autumn boredom shopping

horrible rainy autumn today, which means a good day to go do a bit of Shopping.
Stops today were Urban Outfitters, Bershka, Zara, H&M, Forever 21 and Pull&Bear. I didnt buy things in every shop though. I have to say I am not the biggest fan of Forever 21 Shops. I find them a bit overwhelming, confusing with no structure.
I like Shops that have a clear floor structure and walkthrough as such. That way it easier to take everything in and browse.
Nontheless I got a few tiny things today there.

blouse 20€, socks 3€, earrings 2 and 5€






















I also got 2 tops at bershka. Most things are a bit too tacky for me there. But every now and then they have some cute pieces.

The check blouse has got a cool ruffle back. Looks great on...I will post an Outfit pic soon.
 The Jumper blouse 2in 1 is cute and the back  Looks gorgeous on! both around 20€

 
 
 
Last but not least some rings from UO. I have to say I love midi rings. I was a bit hesitant at first but I think ist quite a cool look. :)
 
 
I almost bought the Long coat in H&Ms current Divided Grey collection....but didnt.....I am actually still thinking about it because I actually love it. They have a Leopard Version and a black Version. Ist very grunge, very me in fact but I couldnt quite make up my mind. Maybe I will come back for it.
 



 
xx Anna
 

 
 
This Blog does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Visual content, videos and images, are copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and you do not wish it to appear on here, please contact me.